The dates of our Upcoming Walks/Flights/Events are as follows. The list of Walks/Flights with contact information for the Lay Directors and Background Coordinators will be updated soon after team selection.
SPRING 2023 Emmaus Walks:
FALL 2023 Emmaus Walks:
Upcoming Chrysalis Flights:
- To register online go krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- A lot of you may be new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 85856 or Southwest Virginia Upper Room Emmaus Community (Chrysalis is included in this name), select name from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for us until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- You will have to sign up each year for this program. You should receive an email reminder from Kroger 1 year from the date you sign up reminding you to confirm your non-profit organization.